Elizabeth & Matt | Plymouth, MA Wedding
99% of my clients find me through social media, the Knot, or even through Google. However Elizabeth & Matt are with the other 1% of couples. Liz first saw my work when I photographed her friend Alyce back in 2014. Alyce & Josh's wedding is recognized with all of my couples. It's one of my favorites! Julianne (another bride of mine) also found me through Alyce & Josh's photos. Who would have thought that they would all know one another? Alyce knew Liz, who knew Julianne and BAM! We have our first wedding where all three of our clients are in one room. What a small world! With that being said, Elizabeth & Matt knew right away who was going to be there on their wedding day to photograph them. Once they met with me, I was ecstatic for their day.
Although it was a cold and rainy day, Liz & Matt braved through it all and were great sports. They even ditched the umbrellas at one point! I had an awesome time either way. Looking back at these photos I'm reminded of how much fun we had that night. These two seriously know how to throw a great party.
I hope you all enjoy these sneak peeks!
Julianne, Alyce, Liz and I!
And last but definitely not least, my personal favorite, and one of the best rain wedding photos I've taken to date: